After a few weeks reserved for the patients most urgently needing treatment (with limited openings), we are now offering services to all patients requiring care. The safety of our patients and staff are our primary concern. As such, we will continue to monitor and follow CDC and government standards and recommendations. We are still running the strict protocols established in our limited reopening:
- All patients and staff are pre-screened.
- Thorough disinfection of surfaces prior to each patient arrival.
- Touchless thermometers used on all building entrants.
- All patients and staff will wear masks at all times in the building.
- Strictly limited number of patients in the building at a time.
If you are in need of care to treat pain or an injury, please please contact us and we will slot you in as soon as possible. Please understand that it may take longer than usual as our restrictive safety protocols limit our capacity.
Here is the procedure for appointments:
- Don’t walk in. Wait in your car in our parking lot.
- Call us to let us know you’re here and a member of our staff will come out to greet you.