While we continue to take the utmost precautions related to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, we also want to make sure those in need of immediate care do not have to isolate themselves in agony.
For a select group of patients, we will be providing services on the following basis:
- All patients and staff are pre-screened.
- Thorough disinfection of surfaces prior to each patient arrival.
- Touchless thermometers used on all building entrants.
- All patients and staff will wear masks at all times in the building.
- Strictly limited number of patients in the building at a time.
If you are in need of immediate attention, please contact us and we will slot you in as soon as possible. Please understand that it may take longer than usual as our restrictive safety protocols give us just a fraction of our usual capacity.
Here is the procedure for appointments:
- Don’t walk in. Wait in your car in our parking lot.
- Call us to let us know you’re here and a member of our staff will come out to greet you.