Employee injured on the job? We can heal their injury quickly, relieve their pain without addictive pills and get them back on their feet without major surgery. Our minimally-invasive and non-invasive orthopedic & regenerative medicine procedures have shorter recovery periods and better long-term functional benefits than less modern procedures commonly prescribed for work-related back and joint injuries.
Why Choose Palm Beach Spine & Diagnostic Institute?
- Excellent Doctor: Dr. Gorfine is a leading expert in orthopedic & regenerative medicine. He will personally diagnose the patient and recommend the remedy. Learn more
- Friendly Staff: Patients will be treated with prompt attention from our knowledgeable and friendly staff. Learn more
- Dedicated Facility: Most injured employees sent to us are treated in our full-service medical facility without ever having to go to the hospital or 3rd-part surgical center. Learn more
- Speedy Recovery: The modern orthopedic and regenerative medical procedures we perform have shorter recovery periods than traditional back surgery. Learn more
- Long Term Health: After an injury on the job, employees are looking forward to feeling back to themselves. Our techniques return vigor to the body and alleviate the source of pain instead of masking pain with addictive narcotics (which can lead to other long-term health problems). Learn more
- Convenient E-Scheduling: We can make the administrative process a breeze.
- Cost Effective: While most patients would describe their experience at Palm Beach Spine & Diagnostic Institute as concierge / VIP-level treatment, our procedures are just plain less expensive than other older methods traditionally prescribed for work-related injuries.
Contact us for more information:
To not be able to move or get out of bed for about three years, it just took my heart and my soul – it took everything I loved… I’m doing Kung Fu … getting ready for competition again… You can’t put a price on feeling good. You can’t put a price on your health.
Want to hear what our patients think? View More Testimonials